The mission of the Minnesota Evaluation Association (MNEA) is to promote and improve the theory, practice, understanding and use of evaluation and its contribution to the community. The purpose of this organization is to:
1) Promote evaluation as an integral component of human services, education, health, criminal justice, and other fields.
2) Promote the understanding, use and benefit of evaluation results in organizational planning and program improvement.
3) Provide a regional, interdisciplinary forum for professional development, networking and exchange of ideas related to evaluation and local evaluation issues.
4) Promote dialogue among evaluation stakeholders (evaluators, funders, consumers) about the benefits of evaluation research.
5) Promote diversity and equity as essential for excellence in evaluation principle and practice.Read our Annual Reports: 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016
Our Current Board of Directors
Feel free to contact us: email@example.com.
We will return your email as soon as we can!